- All students planning on graduating, please go to the SSO as soon as possible to make your credit check/post sec appointment with Mrs. Wilkinson.
***Credit check must be completed in order to be placed on the grad list!
- Please wear orange on the 29th for orange shirt day, also if you have a ribbon skirt, shirt or metis sash the 29th is a great day to wear them.
- 7/8 band today (Monday) and Wednesday at lunch
- Concert Band will be Tuesday and Wednesday morning this week
- Senior boys volleyball played a tournament at JP this weekend, played amazing and won third place. Great job boys!!
- Mrs. MacKeracher and Ms. Fidelak Will begin smudging in the gateway room each Monday starting at 8:30am and then every Friday at 3:20pm. Please come and join us everyone is welcome.
Breakfast/Lunch (Nutrition Program) Application Form
Monday: Chicken strips with caesar salad and cheese toast
Tuesday: Belgium waffles served with choice of toppings and bacon or sausage
Wednesday: Chicken or fish tacos served with coleslaw and sweet potato fries
Thursday: NO SCHOOL
Friday: Perogy/bacon poutine