- School fees need to be paid for all students. Grade 12s who plan on graduating, need to have all fees paid by April 30th to be able to participate in our 2021 Graduation Ceremony. If you need help planning how to pay your fees, please see Mr. Nichol in the main office.
- The SSO is needing Social Insurance Number (SIN) for all 2021 Grads. This is for any scholarships, bursaries or awards that you apply for or are nominated for. Please bring your SIN # to the SSO as soon as possible.
- We will be offering Safe Talk training for students aged 14 and up. Safe Talk is what we will be using to train students in building a peer support team here at the Comp. If you’d like to apply, please talk to Nikki in the POP Room.
- POP Room will be smudging outside the front doors every Monday and Tuesday from 8:30-9:00am.
- Canadian Tire North Battleford is looking for part-time students to work in various departments. A positive attitude and willingness to learn are crucial in this workplace environment. Applicants must be available to work some evenings and weekends until school is over and then days, nights and weekends during the summer. Must be able to start training immediately. We offer an employee discount (after 90 day probationary period) at our CT store as well as all corporately owned stores that fall under the Canadian Tire banner (Marks, SportChek, and Atmosphere etc). Apply with resume (with references included) at 11802 Railway Ave East North Battleford, SK or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state on your cover letter that you are applying for the “Part Time Student” position. Deadline April 28th, 2021.
- Boys and Girls Club of the Battlefords currently have three different job postings on Sask Jobs and the links are listed below. They are currently recruiting for Program Leaders (school year) and Summer Adventure Day Camps Supervisors and Leaders (July-August). Their members come from all walks of life. They hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes their company stronger. Their organization encourages everyone, regardless of race, culture, or gender to apply, they are proud to hire from diverse backgrounds as that is what their members are! At BGC Battlefords , their goal is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means they continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, they stay true to our mission by ensuring that their place can be anyone’s place, Opportunity Changes Everything!
April Student Schedule
Wednesday: Pulled pork on a bun served with potato salad and fresh veggies
Thursday: Lemon Greek chicken with feta cheese rice pilaf and Greek salad
Friday: Tater tot chaos