- Virtual Grad 2022 meeting will be held on Feb 9th at 11:15am (beginning of period 2). Any graduating students please attend your period 2 class to join in the virtual meeting, a lot of important information will be covered regarding your graduation. If you have a spare, grade 11 class in period 2, please come to the SSO as soon as possible and Mrs. Forgrave will assign you to a room for the meeting. If you are ill that day, please email Mrs. Forgrave at email@example.com and we will get you the information.
- We are kicking off Family Literacy Week January 23-29 with a Reading Bingo that all students may participate in. Students must read and check off all the items on the bingo card. Ask your teacher or come to the library to get a bingo card. Lots of great prizes to be won! Submission deadline is March 3, 2022!
- Semester 2 begins on Feb. 1. Grade 10 -12 students check over your schedules. Contact the main office for any class changes that are needed.
- All students please make sure you are checking in on your school fees and paying them. For our 2022 grads those school fees need to be paid in order to participate in the grad ceremony. Please see Mrs. Solomko in main office for your total owing. Please be respectful and don't all go down to the main office at once as it might take a while to get the fee totals for each student. School fees can be paid in the main office or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grad 2022, the SSO is needing your gown sizes to order them for graduation day, please see the Grad 2022 google classroom for the measurement chart. Either come to the SSO to give me your height or gown size or email me at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- The SSO is also needing all Grad 2022 students Social Insurance Numbers for any scholarships received at grad. Even if you are not applying for scholarships there are many to be earned or nominated for. Please bring your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to the SSO or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indigenous Student Council will meet every Wednesday starting at 12:30, everyone welcome. If you have any questions please talk to Mrs. MacKeracher.
- Jan. 31st is a PD day, no classes.
Breakfast/Lunch (Nutrition Program) Application Form
Tuesday: Chicken swiss burger served with oven roasted potatoes and spinach salad
Wednesday: Sandwich and salad express only
Thursday: Sandwich and salad express only
Friday: Poutine and sandwich/salad express